Fruits for you


Hi, there! I don't know why I like to take pictures of fruits, flowers, plants. Maybe they are photogenic. Colours, perhaps. Mind therapy? Or the lighting make the display cheerful as in this fruit shop. I passed this shop on my way to the post office this morn. Couldn't get my eyes off them, distracted by the colours. So I stopped by. Request to take pictures granted. The fruits are orderly arranged on the rack or in boxes or in small plastic trays neatly wrapped. Found out that most of the fruits sold here are imported.(Note: I had also taken pics of local fruits sold in the wet market). The sooo expensive ones are in the fridge. This shop is a favourite too for custom-made hampers, mainly fruits in a basket. (pic above and down below)
Did I hear somebody said "Elei, aku pun boleh buat macam tu, tak payah suruh kedai!"
I bought a dragon fruit (didn't bring enough money maa!1 kg RM6.00+). Vietnam mali lor. And that's because somebody has not tasted dragon fruit before.

cut dragon fruit, so juicy.....

Also want to kongsi with you from Abie Abdullah in his zonAbie (HM 12 Januari 2008) " Bila Allah cepat makbulkan doamu maka Dia menyayangimu, bila Dia lambat makbulkan doamu, maka Dia ingin mengujimu, bila Dia tidak makbulkan doamu, maka Dia merancang sesuatu yang lebih baik untukmu. Kerana kasih sayang Allah itu mendahului kemurkaanNya."

Got it? InsyaAllah.







3 comments:

Terima kasih kerana sudi singgah.Komen anda dihargai.